Log Cabin Republicans continues to lead the charge in lobbying Republican officials in Congress on LGBT legislation. We are actively involved in lobbying on legislation regarding marriage equality, tax equity for domestic partner benefits, permanent repeal of the death tax (which particularly discriminates against same-sex couples), and other commonsense conservative reforms.
Recent Log Cabin Press Releases on LGBT Issues
- Log Cabin Republicans Slams DCCC for Lying About GOP Congressman Dold’s Pro-LGBT Record
(September 15, 2016)
- Log Cabin Republicans Blasts DCCC for Gay Smear Ad
(September 6, 2016)
- Should Log Cabin Republicans Endorse Donald Trump?
(August 11, 2016)
- Log Cabin Republicans to GOP Platform Committee in USA Today: SAD!
(July 19, 2016)
- A Message on the GOP Platform from Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo
(July 12, 2016)