Log Cabin Republicans continues to lead the charge in lobbying Republican officials in Congress on LGBT legislation. We are actively involved in lobbying on legislation regarding marriage equality, tax equity for domestic partner benefits, permanent repeal of the death tax (which particularly discriminates against same-sex couples), and other commonsense conservative reforms.
Recent Log Cabin Press Releases on LGBT Issues
- Log Cabin Republicans to GOP Platform Committee in USA Today: SAD!
(July 19, 2016)
- A Message on the GOP Platform from Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo
(July 12, 2016)
- Log Cabin Republicans Announces Full Slate of Events for GOP National Convention
(July 9, 2016)
- Log Cabin Republicans Urges Against So-Called “First Amendment Defense Act” Hearing
(July 5, 2016)
- Log Cabin Republicans of San Francisco President Elected Chairman of San Francisco Republican Party
(June 27, 2016)